- A formal mutual colleague was spotted on his day off wearing a suit and anorak atop Beachy Head
- The right kind of insulin ensures continuity to all Type 1 sufferers
- There's very little point in keeping in contact with former colleagues who have taken redundancy as they tend to crow that they can rise at 10am every morning and then moan about how many CVs they've sent to potential employers to no avail
- Loans take years to pay off
- It's difficult to sustain any kind of physical relationship if you only meet up once a month and both live with your respective mothers
I was then walking down the road behind another pair who were smoking roll ups and supping from Foster's cans when one engaged me in conversation, so rather bizarrely I chatted to a young man from Latvia who stated that he was pleased that I was 'no snob' and we discussed the relative merits of the area and it's various hostelries. I declined to provide him with my number though, but I'm sure it was flattering to be asked at my advanced age.