Sunday 14 April 2013

Charlie Bears on QVC

Whilst flicking through the listings on the V+ box I thought I'd record a programme enticingly called Charlie Bears which was broadcast on the shopping channel QVC the other day and I'm so glad that I did.  Basically, it's a series of collectable furry ursinesque creatures which are in the £20-80 price range (plus P&P!) depending on size or style.  I recall first watching it whilst breakfasting a la settee and nearly choked on my Marmite toast from sheer laughter.  I think I'm going to have to provide some visuals - so here you are:

Now, this Koala's nice isn't it?  Well, not in my opinion anyway and it's facial hair formation reminds me of the late actor James Roberson-Justice.

Words fail me on this one - interesting foot/snout combo.

This one beggars belief - how cruel is it to spray paint a teddy bear?  Do you think it's been hanging around with the hoodies under the railway arches?  Would Banksy approve?

Finally - what on earth are those monkey's hands doing?  It's just plain obscene!  My friend, who was visiting me last night and I couldn't stop laughing - we were literally in tears.  I've no doubt that it's all a matter of personal taste, but honestly!

No comments:

Post a Comment